Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Wednesday · July 6, 2022
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine.
- Open ICU.
- Manage pain management for post-op patients for shoulder and spine surgeries.
- Hospitalist Moonlighting opportunity in Boston, MA.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Pay rate is negotiable.
- This facility is ranked among the top hospitals in the county for Orthopedics.
- No Emergency, no trauma, and no oncology cases.
- Shift times: 7 pm to 7:30 am.
- Active non-restricted license in MA.
- Procedures: Central lines and intubations required but extremely rate.
- Mileage reimbursement provided.
- Local Candidates preferred.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Must respond to codes.
- Average Census: 22-29 patients.
- Referral Bonus.
- Hospitalist need for weekend Night and occasional weeknight shifts.
- BE Fellow.
- Acls required.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Aug 16.