Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Monday · September 26, 2022
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Manage pain management for post-op patients for shoulder and spine surgeries.
- Pay rate is negotiable.
- Procedures: Central lines and intubations required but extremely rate.
- Shift times: 7 pm to 7:30 am.
- Open ICU.
- Mileage reimbursement provided.
- Referral Bonus.
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine.
- Active non-restricted license in MA.
- No Emergency, no trauma, and no oncology cases.
- This facility is ranked among the top hospitals in the county for Orthopedics.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Hospitalist need for weekend Night and occasional weeknight shifts.
- Local Candidates preferred.
- Acls required.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Must respond to codes.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- Average Census: 22-29 patients.
- BE Fellow.
- Hospitalist Moonlighting opportunity in Boston, MA.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Aug 16.