Hospitalist Jobs in Boston
Wednesday · January 19, 2022
1 Job in Bean Town
Photo: Boston skyline view from across the sailboats in the Charles River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Central lines and intubations required but extremely rate.
- Manage pain management for post-op patients for shoulder and spine surgeries.
- Active non-restricted license in MA.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Hospitalist Moonlighting opportunity in Boston, MA.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Hospitalist need for weekend Night and occasional weeknight shifts.
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine.
- No Emergency, no trauma, and no oncology cases.
- Open ICU.
- Must respond to codes.
- Mileage reimbursement provided.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- Pay rate is negotiable.
- Shift times: 7 pm to 7:30 am.
- Referral Bonus.
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- This facility is ranked among the top hospitals in the county for Orthopedics.
- Local Candidates preferred.
- BE Fellow.
- Acls required.
- Average Census: 22-29 patients.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Aug 16.